Aims & Scope
American Business Review (ABR) is a leading academic business journal with a global audience of businesses, business faculty, and business students. Manuscripts published can be from any discipline or multidisciplinary as long as the ABR audience takeaways are clearly articulated.
Relaunched in 2020, ABR is published by the University of New Haven and the relaunch coincides with the centennial celebration of the University of New Haven. The journal continues to appear as an “A’” level journal in the Australian Business Dean Council (ABDC) journal list in Fall 2019.
We welcome submissions of manuscripts by researchers, and scholars from all disciplines provided the manuscript speaks to one or more of the global ABR audience. These audiences are (1) Businesses (2) Business faculty (3) Business students. We define businesses to include small, medium and large businesses in any country. Our definition of businesses also includes organizations in the non-profit or non-governmental organizations. Business Faculty includes all faculty who teach at any level globally (including Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. or Executive Programs). Similarly, Business Students include all full time and part-time business students.
Manuscripts that are conceptual or empirical are both welcome. We welcome both qualitative and quantitative methodologies for empirical manuscripts. See more details in Author Guidelines.
Why publish in the American Business Review?
- ABR is ranked as an A level journal in the ABDC list. It is indexed in ProQuest ABI/INFORM; EBSCO MainFile; Google Scholar.
- The initial manuscript submission process is welcoming and flexible. There is no submission fee.
- The ABR Editors aim to provide constructive double-blind first reviews within 6-8 weeks of submission.
- Upon acceptance, you can expect your paper to be available quickly. There is no publication fee.
- Since ABR is an open-access journal on the bepress/Elsevier Digital Commons Platform, your research will be freely available to all. You can thus expect your research to have high visibility and impact.